Search This Blog

I.T Technology


ABOUT MOUSE
MOUSE empowers underserved youth to learn, lead and create with technology, preparing them with skills essential for their academic and career success.

The MOUSE Squad program trains students to become digital media and technology experts in their schools, improving the use of technology to enhance learning, while also building confidence and developing skills for 21st century innovation. MOUSE connects students around shared interests as a national network of youth technology leaders.

High school students across NYC can advance their MOUSE Squad experience by participating in MOUSE Corps, a youth-centered design and technology program in which students explore career pathways through professional mentors and internships, and develop technology projects that address a social need.

Founded in 1997, MOUSE programs are having a positive and lasting impact on over 4,200 students in 377 sites, including in New York, California, Illinois and Texas. In partnership with Microsoft, the MOUSE Help Desk curriculum is accessible in more than 50 countries worldwide. Since 2000, more than 23,000 students have participated in MOUSE programs, providing valued technical support and leadership for more than 1.8 million students, teachers and administrators in their schools and communities.
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology
I.T Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment